Some of you may already have come across this tool, but for those who haven't, I wanted to introduce you to JANE.
JANE is an acronym for Journal/Author Name Estimator. Use it to find:
- Journals to which you should submit your research
- Relevant articles to cite in your paper
- Reviewers for a particular paper
- Enter the title and/or abstract of your paper in the search box
- Click on 'Find journals', 'Find authors' or 'Find Articles'
- Jane will then compare your document to millions of documents in Medline to find the best matching journals, authors or articles
Use it next time you're going through the publication process!