Have you heard about the Sydney eScholarship Repository? This is a place where you can publish your research and increase your citation count!
There are many benefits to publishing in the Repository, including:
- Long-term preservation for a variety of digital formats including text, audio, video, images, datasets, and more
- A worldwide audience (items in the Repository are indexed in Google Scholar and are assigned metadata, which increases the likelihood of documents being found by other researchers)
- Quick distribution of research results
- Organised access to the body of a researcher's work for students and others
- A long term stable URL that can be used in a citation to link to items in the repository
You retain copyright over material stored in the repository – the library simply administers it. Even if you’ve published your work in a journal, it may still be able to be submitted to the Repository. Honours students – your contributions are also welcome!
For more information:
- Visit the Sydney eScholarship Repository webpage: http://ses.library.usyd.edu.au/
- Contact me: Email K.Masters@library.usyd.edu.au ; Phone 935 19388