Saturday 1 September 2007

Welcome to the Ageing Research Blog

Greetings! This is my first blog post and I'm excited to be able to establish a dialog with the ageing research community. I am a Faculty Liaison Librarian supporting the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney Library. Part of my role includes supporting researchers including those in the Ageing & Human Development Research Group.

This blog will feature the latest research and resources in ageing and gerontology. The main focus will be on Ageing, Health and Services; Safety,Participation and Ageing; Indigenous Ageing; Mental Health and Environments for Positive Ageing.

I would encourage you to contribute to the blog to enrich the content and support research into ageing. Please visit often. I welcome all feedback and suggestions.

Keywords: ageing research, aging research, research on aging, research on ageing, quality of life

Katrina

No comments: